|Home||» Products||» Tarpaulin Sealing Machines||» HDPE Tarpaulin Sealing Machine|
HDPE Tarpaulin Sealing Machine
Since our inception in the year 2000, we have been engaged in providing the best grade HDPE Tarpaulin Sealing Machine. This machine is manufactured using quality assured components by a team of adept professionals with the aid of modern techniques. This machine is known for providing aid in precise cutting and perfect sealing of various kinds of materials. In addition, this HDPE Tarpaulin Sealing Machine can be purchased from us at economical prices.
- High performance
- Longer functional life
- Easy installation
- Corrosion resistance
TWO IN ONE HEAT SEALING MACHINE (SINGLE HEAD) :-
The two in one machine will be on robust structure fit for both center and side sealing of 70 to 450 GSM fabric up to 6 feet max.,HDPE/PP Laminated Fabric, LD Sheet of above 500 gauge & PVC Coated, SRF Nylon Sheet, Flex Banner (Poster), Polyester Fabric Coated Material will have 6 feet guide rolls at the side where the fabrics enters and sealed fabrics falls at the bottom where it can be folded easily and one side open. The center cantilever will have heavy steel structure to mount electrical controls air blower and pressure system assemblies. This machine have 2 Nos. of unwind, with braking attachment shaft.
Our Center Sealing Machine Seals ofThe machine
POWER LOAD:- (THREE PHASE SUPPLY)
- 1 HP DC drive for machine roller.
- 1 HP AC motor for air blower.
- 4.0 KW (5.4 HP) heater.
- Total load - 7.4 HP
- In house electronic and electrical assemblies and DOL’s for blower’s etc. Each circuit will be provided with ELMCB for safety plus a heavy duty MCB for the mains.
DRIVE SYSTEM: -
- The machine will be provided with DC motor (Thyristor Controlled) coupled to heavyduty reduction gearbox via chain and sprocket through the main shaft.
HEATING SYSTEM: -
- Forced heated air through nozzles at the nips.
UTILITIES TO BE PROVIDED BY CUSTOMER:-
- 1. 4 Sq. mm 4 Core copper cable for main supply to the machines with proper earthling.
- 15 to 40 Mt / Min at optimum speed either center or side sealing 500KgPerShift (Depending on operating Conditions)